Suzy, read this carefully okay.
Having read many of your posts I can’t help but come to some conclusions. But I will refrain from commenting about what I think, because this isn’t about me.
And I’m not trying to be silly or trying to rally the troops against you here, but seriously you need to talk to someone.
Here’s what I suggest:
1) Print off ALL your posts (it would help, if you have the paper and ink to print off all of the threads that you have contributed too…this is to give context to what you write)
But, yes, print all of them - even the ones under your other aliases.
I know it’s a lot to ask. But take a day, cut and paste them into a Word document - complete with date etc…and your forum name at the top.
If you have trouble finding all your posts, send an email to Gripped and they may be able to help you.
2) Repeat step #1 for all the various forums you contribute to, globally.
3) If you do print out the entire threads, hi-lite your contributions. Just yours. No One elses. Do this for all your global forum contributions and all your aliases.
4) Grab this stack of paper - and it’ll be big because you have posted a lot - and take it to your doctor.
I’m not kidding.
Yes, take it to your family doctor - your General Practitioner.
Give it all to him/her. Point out that your contributions are the hi-lited portions and ask him to read it and tell him you will call him in a week to set up a second appointment.
5) Go to that second appointment and then, simply follow your doctor’s direction, if he gives you any.
Now, if your’e thinking, Forget it, I’m not doing that - my doctor will think I’m crazy…then well, it’s a very good sign that perhaps you really should see your doctor.
Hope it helps and we hope you get that help soon