Black Diamond’s April fools joke was the introduction of a #21 Camalot. For years, the brand has has lead the way in creative April first fun and this year they’re following it up with two much-wanted cams: the #7 and #8. Visit here for more info.
In the days of yore, there was once fear when you confronted the gaping maw of a heinous, unprotectable wide pitch. Today, you can finally control that fear. Because hanging from your harness is a shiny new #7 and #8 Camalot C4, waiting to tame the monster.
• Innovative trigger keeper for compact racking
• Sling is updated visually for easier differentiation when racking
• Double-axle design offers the widest range ever invented
• C-Loop continuous cable stem design is strong and durable
• Color-coded for easy identification
• LiteWire Rackpack available for easy racking (see Carabiners)